Wednesday 3 December 2014



Black Triangle Sighting In University City Missouri On May 20Th 2013 Round Object Flasing With A Triangular Center
My son and I were walking down Delmar Blvd. toward Skinker Blvd. about 8:45 p.m. on May 20, 2013 in University City a part of St. Louis, Missouri. I suddenly turned towards my left because I sensed something, my left ear felt strange, as I did so, immediately I looked up into the sky and saw an object. I told my son to look, at first, he thought it was a helicopter. It was flashing but not like a plane. The colors were reddish gold and kept fading in and out. It was circular but seemed to have a triangular shape in the middle of it. I tried to take a picture of it on my phone but it would not show up. I asked it to come closer and then it disappeared. I wondered as I looked at it,if it had anything to do with the weather. a tornado watch was in the forecast for our area at the time.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers