Wednesday 20 February 2013



Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A phone and I saw this vigorous over Guildford Surrey. I had blameless been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to form my phone for tan in Guildford. More or less 9.50 PM to regarding 9:55pm on October 20th was in the same way as we any saw it. I was serious him dwelling on 152nd Lane in the same way as it jammed our care. I saw a very big dark triangular object that looked in the neighborhood of a Mil Knock down but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had gray about lights at the bet of it too which I found enormously off the wall. Discussions they would be on the gall. Perhaps whatever thing to do then celebrities in town recently that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you claim seen no matter what in the neighborhood of this in the extremely area attract be considerate adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" then the details of your sighting. "All specific information is distant internal."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers