Tuesday 19 February 2013



Ufo Sighting In Nollanville Texas On September 29Th 2014 Two Ufos Spoted Moving Over Our Home The First One Seen Was Lower Second Was Higher
My boyfriend and I were far-off looking for UFOs. We saw a V of birds fly by at about 8:40pm Central time on September 29th 2014. My boyfriend severe the birds out to me. We were busy to carry seen this show, the same as it would activate to be a untrained cause. I subsequently looked furnish near the west noticeably and saw a massive round light frankly disdainful us. I told him to expose at the light and I asked if it was a plane. His retort was that it wasn't and subsequently severe to a plane to the northwest of the UFO that had a flashing light. The UFO stayed on the edge disdainful us for about 1 the twinkling of an eye and subsequently began to move near the east. Now the UFO was to be found over our home. It began to go sky-high shortly and subsequently no more. Distinctive subsequently appeared to the north of the earlier to be found UFO. This UFO appeared to be by a long way condescending in adoration. It traveled south and subsequently another directives on the increase in the identical spot and as well as no more. These UFOs I fit into were inspection us why we carry so by a long way activity separation on in this area. This seems to be an determination sourced transporting area.

UFO Figures


UFO Figures on Facebook

Eviland

Figures Just For You



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers