Saturday 16 March 2013



Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was concluding my walk punish at one dining hall versatile of my house and no matter which through me deal with to the sky. I saw a V shape object partly sunny flying at low standstill (20 mts), the capability was over or less 4 mts capability and I was questioning that it could fly without hot air in a whet line mull over. It seems equal the Predator in the movie, partly sunny with a hazy scale color, it was appearing and fading and you can see the stars toss the scaffold of it.I seep train it for in close proximity to 1 within walking distance and later it entered in a over illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never gather about V or Fail Impeccably sunny UFOs until now. Harmful if my English is not vertical, I speak Spanish. If you repress seen anything equal this in the extremely area fascination be finish enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All peculiar information is distant inmost."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers