Saturday 2 March 2013



Ufo Sighting In Las Vegas Nevada On May 11Th 2013 3 White Object In V Formation Seemed To Glide Through Sky No Sound
At about 1PM, I was sitting on our patio. I looked between the two palm trees and saw three white objects, in a V formation, flying north. They were flying at a very slow pace. I sat there for a moment, trying to figure out what I was seeing. Not planes, not birds, not kites. Drones? Totally silent. They continued to come in my direction, but the lead object had gone quite a ways beyond the two bringing up the rear. I called for my husband to come outside. We both stood there, trying to figure out what we were seeing. My husband thought he could see wings toward the rear of the objects. I ran back into the house and grabbed my camera, and dashed out onto the balcony to snap a picture. By then, the objects had stopped coming in our direction and seemed to be separating. Two of them continued flying in formation, and the third took off in another direction. Sadly, that is all of my story. I did get two of the objects in a photo, but as with many UFO photos, I've got mostly blue skies, with a couple of white dots.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers