Friday 26 April 2013



Lights In The Sky Ufos Above Goodyear And Waddell Arizona Pictures
Date: January 16, 2013Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.For instance harsh settle from Fry's (on Sarival and Yuma Rd) after work voice 8:00 p.m., headed southbound on Gap Trails (167th Ave) coming towards Lower Buckeye, I saw 4 goldish highlighted garish lights in a line alternating and hovering belatedly in the sky. They appeared to be a moment ago a few miles elsewhere, perhaps twofold as high as the track lights and belatedly controlling southwest constraint. As I got more rapidly to Lower Buckeye and 167th Ave, my fianc'e called me to see what I was performance (in view of the fact that I wasn't settle from work yet) and I told her I was looking at some very peculiar lights in the sky, harsh towards them and I acceptable to get a more rapidly observe to amount out what they were. She hence told me that her surprise and his girlfriend who live in Waddell (In Cortessa which is voice 187th Ave and Callow, taciturn the waxen tanks), entirely got off the headphones in the company of her and believed they saw related lights in the sky about shortened an hour prematurely I did, taciturn their settle. They were entirely as excited as I was, and they got pictures of it. This was seeming self-important and self-important peculiar to me, treat for instance my fianc'e was consequential me this in the same way as I was permanent chasing these lights in my motor vehicle. She asked me everywhere the lights were, and I told her southwest of our house and I would bind her persuade. I bunged and got out of my motor vehicle in the focal point of the command, entirely lately west of 167th Ave on Lower Buckeye Rd and started to situate pictures of what I was seeing in the company of my headphones. I would munch diffident harsh more rapidly if I may possibly, but they appeared to be weakening, and the 4th light to the veritable of the line passed away. A grassy man and human being in a newer model car pulled up back up to me and the grassy man got out of the car and believed they were chasing the lights as well. An aged human being hence pulled up in an aged sedan and believed, "at smallest I run into I'm not crazy, in view of the fact that I can see other homeland are seeing this too!" A 4th car pulled up back up to our group, but no one got out of the store. The 3rd light to the veritable of the line of lights hence drawn out and this was seeing that I got the best picture I may possibly in the company of my headphones. I deliberation the picture was a moment ago separation to munch 2 lights in it, but it silent up having 3. At this put on in person and 3 other homeland were all staring at these lights in the sky. The 2 lights that were finished moreover drawn out at the exact time. All of this happened in most likely underneath than 5 proceedings. We all got persuade in our cars. As the other cars herd elsewhere, I saw 3 lights stand up once more, permanent belatedly hovering care for elsewhere south constraint towards the Estrella mountains. I once more tried to quest them, southbound towards Estrella on Cotton ln. My fianc'e called me once more and told me that after she talked to me on headphones she got in the car and started harsh southwest of our billet in the company of my 6 year old son and my 11 year old childish person and they saw the lights as well. I tried to path the lights as far as I may possibly and silent up harsh a few miles south of the town of Estrella on Arlington Rd seeing that I lost secure of them. My fianc'e believed at one put on they were harsh once me on Cotton Side street and I didn't common put into action it. My fianc'e and I herd settle. I called her surprise and he believed they saw 7 lights in the sky taciturn the Snow-white Pool mountains. He believed belatedly they turned now 4, hence 3, than 2, and 1. They got some petite accurate pictures in the company of their high property camera, which he sent to me. I sent them mine which a moment ago 2 of them came out considerably okay in the company of my Motorola Droid Straight razor headphones.The back up beginning (January 17th, 2013), Statistics Slide 3 had a leg on Utter Start Arizona, everywhere they believed alot of homeland in Apprehend, AZ reported related sightings of peculiar lights in the sky, and anybody sent in a video of the lights that they whichever showed in the leg. They whichever believed that they contacted a military rep who acknowledged that offering was a very accurate explanation for the peculiar lights witnesses saw in the sky, but they can't say why in view of the fact that that information happens to be top secret.If you munch seen whatsoever benefit from this in the exact area make laugh be environment adequate to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net in the company of the details of your sighting. All separate information is diffident interior. In the same way, make laugh affection free to message in your sightings that munch happened years ago. So repeated of these aged sightings are nonentity economical of amazing.The Vike Consideration (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Consideration 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers