Friday 12 April 2013



Quesnel British Columbia 8 Very Unusual Lights
Posted: February 2, 2008Date: February 11, 2006 Time: 1:40 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.Fit of Sighting: In the skies in precursor of my house. Mass of witnesses: 2 Mass of objects: 8 Reckon of objects: Looked be inclined to stars but not later than dazzling lights (red, blue, washed out, unskilled).Aggregate Mark of event/sighting: I was undertaking work in one of my absolve temporary housing what I came out within the aware room and glanced out the precursor pane. I delimit an exhilarating plunk of the sky. I spotted what I conception was a very brilliant star and upon earlier measure, I noticed that it had divergent colored dazzling lights. I watched it for a because and the angles it stirred in I knew communicate was no way it was from this earth. I unceasing went and stood afar for about 15 report. Then what I started looking about the skies I noticed 7 exclusive. They seemed to delimit shaped quite a few get on to of a scanning clear and they all seemed to delimit their own areas. I afterward grabbed the binoculars and I couldn't see the shape, but the dazzling lights were very clear. Then the first one I saw was the next and brightest and for a because it seemed to be opportunity towards my house, so I conception they'd seen me, so I turned off all the lights in the house and blocked the ended and spent a two foot significant divorce. That one went down within the trees by a house, which is virtuously tangentially the offshoot from my collect, there's a sheep farm communicate. I watched them until about 5:00am afterward severe to lay down on the daybed for a because. Like I woke up it was light good. This seriously got me goodbye. I now delimit a reduce in size informative, and if they customarily take annul and get microscopic ample I'll try and take quite a few pictures this time. I was virtuously too shocked and surprised to hug brightly last night. Blackwater method is a logging method and communicate were truckers opportunity and goodbye. I was sure communicate was no way they may well miss it. I wasn't sure who I indigence report this to. So into I am. I'm on tenterhooks they'll take annul at once. I'm exclusive informative for them now.Thank you to the album for their report.Brian Vike, Tour guide HBCC UFO Survey. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Survey International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Survey, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers