Thursday 18 April 2013



Mutual Ufo Network Weird Object Near Golden Spike National Monument

BRIGHHAM Town Yellow Spine State Cenotaph }

We were visiting the Fair Spine State Cenotaph in Utah. I took an assortment of photographs even if at the Cenotaph. As soon as we returned native I was leaving throught the images and noticed that offer was whatever thing spine-chilling in the image I sponge off of. I plaid my camera and lenses to see if it may have been on my furniture but didnt forfeit any grunge or filth on the camera or lense.

> I was ask by a acquaintance to expand the object in the image, which I did and pasted it swap in the image for resemblance.

> I have no imagination what it is, understood it was in position on one occasion I noticed it.

NOTE: Utah is native of the new Surface 52 Senses }. Many spine-chilling ram have been spotted in the state of Utah.

.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Pullover


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

3000 views


Jun 22, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Record AND PHOTOS - -



Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers