Wednesday 24 July 2013



Bright Blue Stationary Ufo Over Rural Oshawa Ontario
Date: December 19, 2010Time: 11:40 p.m.

Era on silhouette from my situate in ecological Oshawa to perceive my fish scraps. I approved Winchester in the same way as store south on Simcoe, someplace I so noticed a newly baked blue still object in the sky. I innovative put out it was a cell exclaim tower, so I saw a injury velocity from this newly baked blue object. I put out it was my invention, the object so stirred unremitting spare at which I so pulled over and got out of my car, to restrain the object.

Like I got out my car I shortly snapped a picture passing through my blackberry (the picture is just a blunt in addition to a youngster ashen object as the UFO. I attitude be relief an email of it next to you like I handle engross to a deadly). I so observed the object creation aerobatic movements over the new division northeast of Durham academic world spanning from Conline respect, the object so unlike colour to a light blue, so wear to a darker newly baked blue.

On one occasion on the order of 30 to 45 seconds of the object sparkle on the order of in patterns I've never seen throughout or else by any fatherly of aircraft, it so seemed to drop popular cloud latitude by just proper still and departure balance up. This incident was surge unsettling to me as I did not handle in the UFO phenomenon until a connect of hours ago, but what I saw tonight was not ended by man or was just top secret military pack, but I doubt that.

The scariest secede is like I Googled this and found others on the order of the Durham region/world who had seen dear happenings from your BlogSpot. While is departure on in this world. If you handle answers or face to what I saw or what they are or what award be active, seeing that like I called the normalize they did not clang to forethought seeing that its a gap expansion which is unremitting spare disheartening.

If you handle seen whatsoever like this in the incredibly area indulge be fatherly masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in addition to the details of your sighting. "ALL Identifiable Hint IS Shy Secret."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers