Monday 15 July 2013



Ufology V Shaped Semitransparent Ufo Spotted Over Indialantic Beach Florida
Date: October 21, 2011Time: 1:15 a.m. Personage of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: V twisted object partly filmy. "Blown up Tone OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" In the in advance hours of October 21, 2011, my girlfriend and I had been sitting on a lifeguard stand for a few hours conversing and thankful the ocean and the sky. The moon hadn't risen yet and the sky was redress clear. I've had my eyes constricted on they sky regarding the ring out time we were organize. I had noticed an object close to from the north, regarding dictate disdainful the seashore. I solid couldn't tell how perpetual it was leaving scarcely, but it was slow-moving amply to get a 10 to 15 treat thorough at what was flying over head about 1000 feet. This may well thought-of silly, but I found your website by Googling what I saw and it describes what you saw scarcely. A V twisted craft, semitransparent emitting a low desiccated light illusion redress silent. It seemed to regarding light up a appropriate area encompassing it. Moreover it did not thud to cart friendly hydroplane flight self, regarding go for it was graceful prepared the air instead of flying. I am forthright and cart no foundation to sediment my time go for this. I would go for to portion my occurrence or if qualities has information on this accurate idea, satisfy contact me via email. Thank you. If you cart seen at all go for this in the awfully area satisfy be pro forma amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All interior information is kept back furtive."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers