Sunday 26 January 2014



Quezon City Philippines Ufo
"Actually, I remember exactly when ROY ALVAREZ would talk about these UFO sightings and it was all over the news. I was in elementary school then and I saw something strange one night coming from my neighbor's house. I live in quezon city near Visayas Ave. I saw something hovering in the North North-East sky. It moved in a very peculiar manner. As a kid, I would describe it as moving in a sort of triangular pattern, changing hues, then after a few minutes, it just "zapped" and disappeared. I ran home in fear haha. I won't forget it until this day, because the day after, it was all over the news that allegedly a "UFO" was sighted landing in Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife, which is across the Quezon City Circle (elliptical), and according to witnesses, and Roy Alvarez, even left a mark on the ground. It was toward that direction that I saw the weird thing. I'm not sure if any of you guys remember that. Mr. Alvarez would even guest on Jimmy/Jaime Licauco's radio show. I really wish you were there to see this incredible sighting. But ever since I moved to "the U.S., sightings are more "talked about" compared to in the Philippines." Posted by Patrick,November 29, 2008 5:51 AMSource:http://senorenrique.blogspot.com/2008/05/starless-night-at-harbor.html

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers