Thursday 9 January 2014



Two Ufo Above Mars Spirit Rover
Elizabeth Fuller writes, I found brand new UFO over the Vim rolling stone in SOL 318 (panoramic stand up). The UFO is unaided traceable in one of the 74 views on this SOL (it's the 10th stand up from the top). This is one of the most astonishing UFO's I've seen - it's in all honesty notable, has a very odd shape, and appears to be perfectly low to the ground. Political party is watching Mars very strongly. The upper I representation at these photos, the upper astonishing bits and pieces I bit that I didn't see first time approximately.I admit to hand it to NASA, they are either not looking at these photos very supportively, or they are putting them out there for someone who is interested in view out the truth to see! Refinement to Elizabeth FullerElizabeth Fuller writes, "I admit a picture that may be proper for Filer's Documentation. I'm hitherto looking by the Vim and Interruption shots on the NASA/JPL rolling stone website.Take credit is one of the 262 images from Vim on SOL 006 (panoramic stand up), and you can clearly see a UFO in the sky. I've looked strongly at all the other 261 images, and I cannot bit the UFO in any other pictures. Current are UFO's in many other rolling stone pictures, but none that leap out at you want this one does.As well, if you representation very strongly, there is a striking town at the vile of the image. On the gone is a notable multi-story modern looking opulent, and what looks want terraced houses or structures means of transport out from center. As they are in the region of the planet, these structures are engraved stylish the rock and fuss, I would assume every for wellbeing from the ultra-violet light (lack of flavor), and likewise due to the lack other utter constitute stores. Something appears to plus underground..I admit seen conclude structures in recent superior photos of the Moon. Current are a lot of proper atmosphere photos out there. Treasured the video of the Japanese satellite that was crashed on the Moon, you can in all honesty see the structures and how conclude they are to the structures on Mars. Refinement to Elizabeth FullerThe Ufology Earn Suchlike may possibly be dead this black square? Unionhttp://gazbom.blogspot.comwww.thebigwobble.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers