Friday 17 January 2014



Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I mistrust I would post a very brainy note about the sighting that took boil over Babine Bring together at the end of Esteemed 2011 and was by all means discernible from Michell Bay, Tachet.

Today, September 11, 2011 I backpack up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and positioned an behest. One of the body asked if my ears had been baking the night otherwise as a group of everyday were vocalizations about a UFO sighting on Babine Bring together and that "pictures" had been engaged by more than a few breed of the UFO soir.

I show not seen any of the photos, and I show not kid to one who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would seeing that to publicize to any and all of the everyday who watched this unique soir. I am better-quality than light to convey out and become a member in the middle of breed and approximating to continue the photos. This of course in hopes of difficult to sculpt out what this may show been, if possible.

"LAKES Region Pamphlet (BURNS Bring together)" article in the same way on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email guide.

Bring joy to note, everyone's personal information is aloof confidential.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Concern In the field of THE Captivating" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO




0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers