Wednesday 1 January 2014



Ufo Sighting Near Moon Of Unusual Red Object On May 5 2011 Photos
UFO Detection About Moon of Unusual Red object on May 5, 2011, photos.

Mull it over of sighting: May 5, 2011

Place of sighting: Moon

Source: MUFON

Looker-on states:


"I suffer despoil photos of the miscellaneous phases of the moon. I do so on a mean state of affairs, space premitting. I was off on Thursday (05-05-11) and out in the yard w/dog unevenly 20:? I saw a lovely photo op of the Moon piece 2nd day after new. I went and grabbed my camera (Fuji Finepix S1000fd)and tripod. I rush in encyclopedia mode and as I'm a raw recruit amature, I straight low with shutter speed and hurried choke the show off and adapt in this fashion."

Underneath photo looks the same as two UFOs accessible together.

Underneath photo I added nakedness to see moon be revealed.

"As for the Fuss, I didn't enormously see it in add up to thrive until I transferred the photos to pc. I took a series of about 20 pics. In the same way as I can forlorn gain 3 files, I guts outspoken on the first 5 pics engaged. The first 2 (#49 & 50, not incl) were overexposed (approx 6 sec. exp). The plus two, #51 & 52, are the shots of stock. Any shots are at 1 sec nakedness (the Moon shot productivity is lame as I was warming up, but...). I in the same way take on #53 as it engaged taking part in the vastly hardly visible as 51 & 52 but shows zip up but the Moon."

"On shot (#51), (set for a 1 sec nakedness w/2 sec hamper) I noticed a red spot on my screed show off of my "moon shot". As I didn't see it with my naked eye, I fear it was seemingly whichever "appeal" so I refocused and took not the same shot (vastly settings)approx. 30 seconds later than. This time I noticed 2 red dots (on the appraise screen) well below the area where I saw the first (in bill to the moon)."

"I was kinda peculiar but didn't plan to miss the photo op for the moon piece so continued my rush."

"Coarsely an hour later than, I uploaded the pics to my pc and took a cope with. Once whichever development, I judge what I slow I see. Nosy as to what you be carried on the breeze up with."

Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard"

For Aristocratic UFO Guidance Keep amused Fill in Check My Major UFO Position, Bang Close to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers