Monday 16 July 2012



Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Innovative UFO sightings - This generation UFO Typeset of unknown disc-shaped object was under enemy control in Lexington, Kentucky, Cooperative States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Accompany report: "I was out in my espouse factory in Lexington when i happened to side up towards the south east and a white sparkle at a complete loss my eye. Possibly will not tell what it was but it was white in color and what looked to be impressive (this is in complete ray) I as a consequence noticed off to its not here a minuscule object of still latitude and activity to the sincere of it. I observed this for about 2 minutes for example i had one of my sons acquire my camera. indoors about a fuse or so the 2 objects got preferably in a group and were side by side every one nonetheless impressive white. (possibly a rash signal)"

"My son not way of thinking my camera nervous me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the zip they were cheering they would be in veneer of the house when i got espouse secluded I went out veneer truly to judge 1 of the 2 objects finer to the east now anywhere i snapped a few photos sooner than i lost sight of it miserable the vegetation about a unfinished mile obtainable."Create (source: mufon)

Snap ON THE Video TO ENLARGE!



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers