Wednesday 11 July 2012



Ufo Sighting In Hudson Florida On July 7Th 2013 Flew In A Straight Line
UFO SIGHTING IN HUDSON, FLORIDA ON JULY 7TH 2013 - FLEW IN A STRAIGHT LINE, SAW NUMEROUS BLACK HELICOPTERS IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS.I was taking my dog,out at 1900. Scanning the cosmos the object in question caught my eye. It flew in a straight,line, west to east. It disappeared behind some trees blocking my view;could not pursuemduemto pond. Said object looked very low, made no,sound, and had 4 bright white lights. It was cigar shaped, and moved,smoothly and quite fast. I watched it for 2 minutes; about the speed of a helicopter getting ready to land. Speaking of helicopters, I saw numerous black ones flying around the following week.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers