Sunday 2 December 2012



Kicking Off The Dogman Blog
Such as this blog is zealous to Bigfoot research I fixed to engrave inexperienced blog zealous to my experiences in the middle of the unique be aware of as the Dogman. Whatsoever is the Dogman you ask? It is a bi-pedal canine unique. It has a head that resembles a great dog or dine. It has claws wherever it call for call paws on its character legs. It stands between six and seven feet tall weighing in between 200 to 300 lbs. I encountered this unique purely by coincidence. I was not researching it or tiresome to snag it, it found me and showed up on my back-trail footage.

I put fuel on you to spot this blog and lopsidedly a few if your eager in this problem. Conversely I do not research the Dogman in particular, it shows up from time to time as I research the Bigfoot. This blog allows me to post information about the Dogman for persons who are eager.

Snap happening to go to the blog: Dogman The Monsters Are Certain


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers