Tuesday 20 August 2013



Ufo Sighting In Fort Worth Texas On July 26Th 2013 I Was Sitting In Back Yard Looking At The Stars Bright Flash
UFO SIGHTING IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS ON JULY 26TH 2013 - I WAS SITTING IN BACK YARD LOOKING AT THE STARS. BRIGHT FLASH, SPEED OFF SUPER FAST GOING UP

On July 26 th, 2013, at 10:50 pm central time. I was sitting with my wife in our back yard patio just relaxing. I was admiring the sky/stars at night. Watching planes fly, and trying to figure out the certain constellations. All of a sudden, right in my field of vision, facing south/south west, a star made a super white bright flash, and took off going up at 45 degree angle leaving a white trail as it sped off going up. It lasted a total of 2-3 seconds at most. My wife, who was looking up also, did not see a thing.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers