Thursday 22 August 2013



Ufo Sighting In Ypsilanti Michigan On July 25Th 2013 Really Pretty Scarlett Orange Orb Coming From The South
UFO SIGHTING IN YPSILANTI, MICHIGAN ON JULY 25TH 2013 - REALLY PRETTY SCARLETT ORANGE ORB.COMING FROM THE SOUTH, HEADING NORTH, THEN WAVERING NORTH WEST AND DISSAPEARED BEHIND TREE. I DID NOT SEEM TO BE VERY HIGH IN THE SKY, BUT HIGHER THEN THE TREE TOPS.Lsame as short description.I have lived by the airports all my life never seen what i saw before. I was very excited to see it and was not afraid.I am an avid sky watcher,I have seen some strange stuff throughout my life, that orb was really pretty. The closest word i can use to describe it is Scarlett orange.1 where: in my driveway.2 what: I always look at the stars. 3what did i think: I thought what is that? then the color was not like the planes or helicopters.Then I thought wow this is a ufo and thought the color on videos did not show like what i was seeing.4 describe:seemed as if it were floating. I watched it come from south strait ahead then going north but as it was going north it bobbed then headed west behind the trees.5 feelings:Read above notations.6 lost sight: went behind the trees.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers