Monday 17 February 2014



Grand Daddy Of All Ufo Sightings Part Ii
Well, I've been asking around about who might have known that in 1952 the US government had a method to accurately predict UFO appearances, and I haven't gotten very far. I have gotten some interesting feedback, but nothing that helps solve the mystery.

To recap, I recently discovered a passage in the 1956 book "The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects," by former head of Project Blue Book Captain Edward Ruppelt, stating that a secret government agency had in 1952 detected a pattern in UFO appearances and predicted that the Grand-daddy of all UFO sightings was about to occur in Washington, D.C. Two days later, Ruppelt wrote, the Washington, D.C. flap began.

Do you have any idea how amazing it would be to be able to predict "when and where" a UFO was going to appear? We would have the whole flipping mystery solved in about five seconds, wouldn't we? All we'd have to do is wait with a big net at the place where the UFO was due to appear and then just "grab "the sucker! I'd be out of a job, but we'd finally know what's going on!

It's crazy. This bombshell information was published in 1956. It's just been sitting there all this time, raising so many important questions, and "nobody thinks it's worth following up on? "

I was so troubled by this that I asked Mxxx, my sponsor at CUFOS, what he thought of Ruppelt's story. He said, "You've hit on an interesting episode in that eventful year of 1952. I'm not a UFO historian, and not fully up on the details of events in that era, as are the "UFOs and Government" gang, but I can tell you that, certainly, if it was possible to detect a pattern in UFO events, that knowledge would have been used by those in charge. But it wasn't possible, so this prediction was probably a good hunch based on the incredible events of early 1952 with the rising crescendo of sightings that seemed to be trying to get everyone's attention."

"

Did the government predict the Washington, D.C. UFO flap? Yes it did.

I was massively disappointed that Mxxx thought the predictive analysis Ruppelt talked about "wasn't possible," but he went on to suggest that I bring the question up with the Council of UFO Elders, aka "The UFOs and Government" gang, and I thought that was a pretty smart idea. I could wait until next month and ask them directly, but I'm an impatient man, so I decided to consult their book.

Here's what I found:


"Even without knowing anything more about this mysterious prediction, it is, to say the least, interesting because it came true. It also is of some direct interest to the subject of this book, as it indicates that people other than the Air Force had monitored UFO activity and had attempted to pattern and predict it."I am completely baffled by this. According to Ruppelt, people hadn't simply "attempted" to pattern and predict UFO activity; they had actually succeeded! Why would the "UFOs and Government" gang not acknowledge this? I mean, they go to the trouble of citing the passage in Ruppelt's book, and they accept the first part of the story, but then they don't even comment on the second part of the story--"which also happens to be the really amazing bombshell part of the story."

My God, these people make my head hurt...



Credit: greys-area.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers