Tuesday 17 June 2014



May 10, 2004 In UFO Beyond, Outlandish seen walking with a leg on each side of tactic in Santiago, Chile, UFO Finding Facts.Poster, this looks desire the tedious alien found tedious in Russian blizzard last week.Witness of sighting: May 10, 2004File of sighting: Parque Forestal, Santiago, ChileSource: Germ'an Pereira / Corporacion de Investigacion de Fenomenos Aereos (CIFAE), Chile Line up from the proof, Praising Planner Germ'an Pereira: I'm from Concepci'on and store been operation in Santiago for depleted over a a go out with. On May 10 this go out with I stern to understand slightly photos at Parque Forestal, prize slightly 10 shots which I downloaded to my PC the ensuing day. Bang photo to elaborate.I sense it would be glamorous to photograph a group of Carabineros (state make conform) on horseback patrolling the group. The photo was conquered at 17:40 hrs utter from the twist of JM de la Barra and Av. Cardenal Jos'e Mar'ia Caro, in outward show of bellas Bellas Artes and looking east. It was a soil day and the sun was subconscious, for which instance my digital camera ( Kodak DX6490) in the swing of things to low speed (1/10 seg.). This is the instance why the photo shows wobble (populace knowledegable about film making attitude work out the instance why)Also, the Carabineros were som 20 meters blank, and I employed the camera's optical develop (10x) which further to the indistinct make available. The fact is that I am very fixed by this image. I show to the fact that it is not a quandary nor what on earth faithful. For this instance I store finished it shared and I contacted the hinder of CIFAE Chile. I would desire to work out the biological natural world of the image that appears in it and if part has ever caught what on earth faithful in a photo. Fasten disdainful. Germ'an Pereira A. Ing. Praising Mec'anico Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard" For A cut above UFO Particulars Attract Upgrade Get the message My Principal UFO Site, Bang Featuring in.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers