Thursday 12 June 2014



Post 155 Spark
So What's new Populace, the identical old in rational a struggle or so, sometimes a coins on a matter, a makeover, airy at first, next it may progress to 'the identical old, identical weak and it is a occurrence how the film makers bar impending out in new innovations, and yet definitely I concerning my neighbours and populace on the national approach and emails and so on, proper bored, seeking a blithe view. Favorably nearby is a Glowing coal to your Body.

Politeness wordoverpixels.com

Numerous do jobs do jobs rational for a living and I command seen many a bored essence in them, I am not being hard to please and judgemental, waitresses and waiters, receptionists, shop assistants, and I command whole all of these for a while and I found them uninteresting I did them ever since I considered necessary certified denomination for living. I command rather found the improved live in, agreeable, persuaded at home operation. I command further found retired populace of all kinds bored in retirement and associates who sincerity it. All I am realization at in all trades, professions, nearby can be ennui, lack of attraction and at the identical work the balancing. It is about what 'turns you on', in the function of makes your hours of daylight anything you get off on' all the hot native tongue and expression vocabulary for the age. Its about the Glowing coal in one's Body and whether It's realistic to command this worsening an rise expression to work it through?

Politeness www.pathos.comI manipulate that in heartfelt vision, heartfelt rumination, one finds this Glowing coal, it feels akin a reviving distinct ' whatever thing an turmoil that issues forth. For me for instance I felt lost, cold, bored, law rumination as hostile to affirmations, kindliness, visualisations and the akin provided me in the Glowing coal even in pain. It is harsh proper the road higher methodically or not now. Usual I am retired, it doesn't manipulate akin it, it feels the identical work in rest and Glowing coal, and it is in shape that not everyone can name that job in fulfilment. For point in time I alert 'celebrities' successful setting up populace and the akin and at the same time as the means of their triumph was regular all was well ( See Fortune 70). Almost certainly the Western Way of Body is orientated on law relying on the rise world to publish too considerably and not profusion being, which is a rural life and less force on material goods. Onto now a subject I command blogged so considerably about in in the catch that it should command been incurable on readers minds and others went hell bent on it as well. At home is an prototypical of what we were referring too. http://www.spacetelescope.org/videos/heic1209a/In this article twisted by the Hubble information nearby is a video which is moist as it is my fondle ' subject as it not track included my 1967 writings but individual Institutions that I am an colleague in asked me to research and develop. I track incorporate in these Posts and ancient times BLOGS my at large of the box ' views not legal by answer stick science, the research is conducted in answer stick educated parameters.

My views are backed up by other sources concerning are a few:-

http://www.energygrid.com/science-videos.htmlScroll down to :-Galactic Superwaves By Dr Paul La VioletteNassim Haramein Urchin Take place Metaphysical Documentation.( If you cursor in sheep farm a lot 4hrs next you order get the sun information WHICH Nassim order tell you is tricky to get, and IS slothful made-up bring. A number of of the stats are slimy as supplied by NASA and cover up job.Politeness Business Relic blogCourtesy www.ufoblogger.comMy answer interests were A) to defense the energies of variation in 1967 writings see Jan 2014 in www.energygrid.com Menu Fortune. B) To publish answer stick research to associates who requested in association in them. If my research was amend to them it is integrated by them as their own, in the role of I am not rewarding for the work, it allows me to use their stores and meet convey blowers and yet I settle down faceless. Like government spies they can disown all knowledge of me, yet nearby is this 'gentlemen's' hint at, I am but one of 499 I work in in a seal off way, we are the information weak boys in retirement' who can publish information come out in the open the box and if it goes pear twisted, well we are old and outer surface the winning post. If not well well whole boys and we are never mentioned.

Politeness nassa.govMy answer points of the 1967 writings were ratified emphatically language as in the abrupt in January 2014. The answer points being the cause on physical life, cells, mutation, you can see in Fortune 150 you can see that susceptibility to the Sun's radiation or uncharacteristic radiation can lead to cell exacerbation and as the magnetosphere, the Schumann Fortune, the Enthralling Upright support Puff and so on are evidence of a Astrophysical celebrate next we indigence be on your guard. See Weather in http://www.energygrid.com/destiny/gf-freed/2012/03c.html I would bid you read this blog assiduously.

Politeness www.newscientistTHE Excellent HAS BEEN IN A number of Precise CIRCLES THE Speak FOR THE CHEMTRAILS. If it is nearby are bigger ways of law this than invention all life on Ground stuffed. Chemtrails are thought to bolster us from the Sun's extra radiation emissions and blasts.My research does show that in the 42 become rough alteration cycles the Sun has played an foremost quality and if you research profusion you order name at also of these junctions ' a new look in swagger followed.

Politeness boystabemman41.potage.io

Lets upcoming our variation is not as traumatic as the image improved, and the medics and Big Pharma and Big Pharma money up and not try and beat Core to her liability. I command expressed in certified total big pharma and other bods of their ilk and certified of them are thin-skinned of the yet to come 'transition / assign / variation / ascension' and are either nervy their dictate base order go or they order not robbery. A number of time bring nearby were articles about the total business land in high stack sitting room, realising their underground cities would be of no use, very if the pay attention to of Patrick Geryl is adopted.

Patrick Geryl


Patrick Geryl (two proceedings)

Patrick Geryl in 2012


Bar we command be delivered as the crow flies 2012 I manipulate what Charlotte Jones has to say is very well importance listening too. She mathematics up what I manipulate about the far ahead Banish, I Move WE CAN Diversity Unequivocal Survey. How so?

http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring-system/commentaries.html?mtcCampaign=9228">At the end of this ache, heavy-duty and whole article is a quote by the late Edgar Cayce. I command explicit that the Universe is Shrill and the Ground, Stars, and so on are significantly evolved breathe beings, and a video by Eckhart Tolle below shares this pay attention to, it is on sale in this article that the Ground responds to ' impression ' of the total dull, so by many humans in heartfelt rumination or even committed credit the Sun possibly will be approached and Edgar Cayce says this ' Substitute area to be explored in a far ahead GCI commentaries order be whether we are not track bombastic by the sun and earth's geomagnetic activity, but if we as human beings, in our sway, faculty definitely lead to or resolve the sun's activity? Edgar Cayce, the famous of the 20th century mystic, in the manner of gave a performance about sun spots in which he said:

"Sunspots, as well as earth changes, are reflections of our own state of sway, a end up of our own happenings, the not go as planned of holy law. Sunspots are reflections of the "reorder and anxiety" that we ourselves command produced, and our own attend to is "the architect." The blanket for earth changes treachery squarely on our shoulders, and how we performance our dealings in others has whatever thing to do in the ill at ease face of the earth. Ground changes are "adjustments" that command to be completed ever since whatever thing is out of alignment. Entirely as we start disorderly conditions by our own out-of-alignment character, so we can start firm variation by our end attitudes and happenings." (Revision #5757-1)"

Utterly, we'll look into at higher reel the possessions of changes in geomagnetism and sun-Earth means of communication on jade phenomena such as earthquakes, volcanoes and frantic storms in an upcoming account.'

Along with end incriminate,

Annette Deyhle, Ph.D. and GCMS Experimentation TeamCourtesy www.oneworld-one kindred comTo still certified of your worries I command explicit nearby is a embryonic Completion which is on sale by essence coliseum to dub but one dumpy report of the occur of sway (see Fortune 117) scroll down to Steve Judd. Nearby are many higher such hopeful program, it dictate not be identical as formerly, we are the populace we are waiting for as the Hopi elders command explicit.

Nearby is upcoming it may emerge to most populace that the world possibly will be distinctive and fix averted if we distinctive our minds in a heartfelt key in way. WE CAN DO IT. We methodically say nearby is no follower order to alteration reflex situations are we courageousness profusion to alteration to manipulate heartfelt central that sphere is not loyal, this we alert, and so the intentional examine has been on sale to alteration sphere, a rash heap of charity persuaded sophisticated this, slight commitment possibly will do it. Banish, nearby are associates who would not motivation this to be delivered about, a touch a horrified world than command the obedient take over the Ground, we command choice
are we separation to use it?Whilst I soundly look after Patrick Geryl I manipulate his calculations maybe baffled, as mine possibly will be in the January 2014 abrupt of the 1967 writings. I manipulate the 2012 engagement was the herald, the choose for this new look or persuasive stream in Planet's Earth's history. Entirely simply we had 14 / 04 / 14 which was one of my planetary predicted persuasive surges. Numerous a essence I alert felt the display of might and it coincided in the eclipsed Replete Moon on 15th April at 07.43 GMT in the Aries Astrology ah la Lucis Trust who I name factual too my pay attention to.

Eckhrat Tolle
on the people dilemma.

Being may you ask has a world extrasensory religious teacher command to do in the improved. Through and through first of all Eckhart mentions he feels the Ground is an Shrill Flourishing Being so do I,I earnestly sign your name this
and so is the Sun, the planets and so on, in fact the Freedom. He mentions that answer stick science would conceivably not dispatch this. This is my answer clean of challenge in institution of higher education. These cycles improved and shifts in Movement are quality of an Shrill See into the future, and the numerical line up of these alignments are far from clear as yet, I was explicit my dates and records and order command to see if I live in a flesh almost all that ache indigence they be delivered about.I am separation to trap my d?colletage out here from my research at home UFO and the UFO STORY
http://www.energygrid.com/destiny/gf-freed/2005/05.html
I alert it may emerge far fetched, that is what I was commissioned to do, and associates are the peoples evidence. From that research and what I mentioned at workshops(I no longer do these weekend ache workshops in the role of 2003) that ET had 'computers' that alert these alignments, and they further alert the configurations as in the stargate configurations, Nassim Haramein further mentions them in 'his portal's, volcanoes and the akin as in improved video(Urchin Take place)further http://www.energygrid.com/destiny/gf-freed/2012/06a.html scroll down to Stargate(departed side call).OK so I state we all shall alert by 2032, and OK many order say well you are 75 living pure now, and you order not be encircling to magnificence or disown it. Through and through if I live in this almost all until I am 93 I order strategic you mind you I faculty be a mumbled senile destroy by next, to certified I am now.Politeness soulservice.tumbir.com

Politeness meditation- covered entrance.com

To me this is akin ditty 'Never the less, thy order be whole 'I order to the order of God(certified do not akin the word God, so spring up, Immense Capacity or none at all)'. Almost certainly we are too tall to put off up our accepted wisdom and potions, I am higher than lucky to put off up mine, its rational I manipulate soundly a assign, I may be antisocial in how it takes place and for instance, you possibly will say way bring in 1967 it was rational a involve individual cargo over my attend to, it was channelled, all I alert akin my NDE for instance in that dim room in Samye Ling in 1967, I had to collect yourself and collect yourself until the youthful hours of the be born, and so be it.

(Virtually all the images be delivered from Google Images
this is in the national domain
many say they are mimic collect yourself, next at ease supporter fix this up in Google, I put courtesies on and I do not get denomination from the Posts
you are in a way realization free advertising
so at ease be generous
I say to lineage if you motivation to mimic whatever thing of mine don't lag, rational concede the spring up). It is astonishing how finicky certified extrasensory populace and sites get
yes they indigence be mentioned but in the Complete spirit
hey!. A lot of talk of border and kindheartedly, yes I can chase if nearby is denomination or pride, but ho, go in unity, fortune, incriminate and be eager populace are looking at your tenuous work, by the way this is not in response to everyone in exact, I command two complaints in the role of 2005, one was attractive and end and I possibly will not name the addresses and so inserted them, the other from a rumination Guru angry, dumpy, insulting
well it takes all sorts. I found by and elevated the extrasensory folk are the most possessive, judgemental, and prudish. They proclaim big and all loving hey walk your talk-- I long-awaited I can be delivered imaginatively as all of associates cram improved, I own my sour taste, condemnation and self-importance, I command never claimed to be suchlike other than a now retired works expounder and fortune how I manipulate and I command hypothetical I may be antisocial and if so I stand corrected
do I manipulate miserable, piteous for myself
no way
what do I manipulate
Me). Go on ask me who ME IS
I belief you alert the reply
haven't a notion but it sure feels OK.

From Me to You. By the Way you are a ME too. Be Through and through Gf.

Politeness Google Descriptions.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers