Tuesday 24 June 2014



Ufo Sighting In Plainfield Illinois On September 24Th 2013 Two White Objects In The Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN PLAINFIELD, ILLINOIS ON SEPTEMBER 24TH 2013 - TWO WHITE OBJECTS IN THE SKYI went outside to lock my car in the driveway, afterward I went to the backyard to look at the stars. I was looking up to he northwest and two white star like objects caught my eye. They were in a staggered flight path going from the northwest to the south. At first I thought that these might have been planes at high altitude or satellites but as they were flying the trailing object made what I guess I would call circular movements near the object in front and then both accelerated and eventually disappeared2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers