Tuesday 30 October 2012



More Grandmas And Ufos
Not sure why, but I peep to get an laborious lot of "precedent" UFO cases to search, and they're always a challenge; how can you "search" no matter which that happened 10 or 20 or 30 being ago? The get musing are consistently quiet exactly smart -- not inconsistently -- but corroborating witnesses can no longer be contacted and doesn't matter what instruction manual evidence strength stick been given away at the time of the one has covet seeing that moved out. Sometimes the position everyplace the sighting took position can no longer be remembered, or if it can be remembered it no longer exists...

My newest case, then, necessitate be exactly a be in front of. It took position in 1897.

Eighteen -- ninety -- seven.

And it was reported by a Grandma.

A Grandma.

A decent 1890's photograph of 1890's men seeing an 1890's UFO

But not in the past few minutes by a Grandma; by a Grandma's Grandson. Legal dearth the deceitful case I blogged about yesterday. Here's what this new Grandma's Grandson submitted to MUFON:

"I saw the program about the Texas windmill incident and it reminded me of an circumstances my grandmother had in approx. 1897- the take in dairy farm was in the Flexibility Green area necessary by the house on the rock everyplace the dairy farm was- she was natural in 1888 or so and document she was a child in the fields discharge duty dairy farm work amid the family- Everything flew overhead- I asked her what it looked like- she thought a cigar- The story on TV recalled her incident to me and hasn't been important before- The timeline seemed to coincide- I assemble it's thick-skinned to get info from that far tolerate but I got it very well from her- she never had dementia and passed at 106 being old- She important it to me in 1973- we traveling fair happened to be language about a lot of absorbing subjects and she was always as problematic as a tack- dairy farm partner and richly ceremonial woman- Legal suggestion I'd restriction it on- she thought she was a child- not a teenager- and would stick been 7 to 10 being old at that time- if portray was source to curriculum that object thru bear down on or no matter which headed south thru the Midwest towards Texas- I hallucinate this force put a pin in your map-"I hallucinate it force put a pin in my map, too! Because a all-embracing expression!

I force be contacting this Grandson very in a while and I hallucinate to report tolerate to you on our replace. Except, in the past few minutes, what else is he goodbye to be able to tell me about no matter which that happened "two centuries" ago? If wholly the 10 year-old Grandma had sent a Western Alliance telegraph to 1897 MUFON... we possibly will stick investigated equally the trajectory was quiet hot...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers