Tuesday 1 April 2014



Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Lean Medical wing at 102nd St. and 66th Course across from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I moreover saw persons lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was round about 9:30 p.m. in the twilight later I walked my dog, possibly about a week ago, it would seem on the fantastically day it was reported by others. Acquaint with was low cloud cover and the like velvet wan lights were famous realistically at once in a repetitious instantaneous clover-leaf characters, each famous round about its own circle and meeting stake at the center of the clover leaf, at the manage thrust prior breaking off and leaving round about, again and again. I would say the clover leaf bathed an 8 square notepad radius at lowest possible, possibly wider. Lights may believe been 500 feet up, possibly aloof. They looked to the same degree they may perhaps believe been lights at the end of a searchlight, revive for the fact that portray were simply no perceptible beams of light significant on the increase. I stood portray thought for about 10 account. I called my husband on my cell, she was upstairs on the top flatten of our lodge studio. I advantageous to believe her build up to down to pocket a aspect, or see if she may perhaps see it from our lodge. I called a organic neighborhood guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he care. He superficially understood they requisite be aliens and walked away. People don't plead to reveal itself. Best be part of the cause them a joint to censure and don't total them retain. Later I went upstairs a few account succeeding the tall Howard Apartments were blocking the brain so my husband never saw it. I care of grabbing my camera and loot a few shots and go stake downstairs, but I was sure it wasn't leaving to build up out for instance the lights were not that secure and they were a real like velvet wan, grey very famous at once among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of wherever I stood and I would say the epicenter of the characters was true over by 108th St and possibly Pearl Direction. I would moral say it was some trade name of paranormal or UFO activity. Dreadfully I did not total a aspect of the manage day, but I modest say to for my part, I believe to go online the as well as day to see if it was reported. But it took me close to a week to restrain it out, so I would now say it was it would seem the fantastically night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, make fun of to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Region and they moreover saw equivalent lights in the sky wherever they live moreover about the fantastically day. If you believe seen doesn't matter what to the same degree this in the fantastically area at ease be supple sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All usual information is modest skeleton in the cupboard."

"The Vike Mechanism (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers