Wednesday 30 April 2014



Ufo Sighting In Encinitas California On July 9Th 2013 Same Black Orb Ufo Witnessed Four Days Ago
UFO SIGHTING IN ENCINITAS, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 9TH 2013 - SAME BLACK ORB UFO WITNESSED FOUR DAYS AGO, ONLY DESCENDED STRAIGHT DOWN BEFORE SUNRISE. COULD NOT GET GOOD LOOK OF UFO DUE TO BAD QUALITY CAMERA.

Same story as before. My mother and I working at the bar, did not notice the orb until later...For the past four days I have been on lookout for the same UFO in hopes that I could capture it on camera again. This time, however, it did not last a long time in the sky and it seemed to be trying to cloak itself. The orb seemed more blue than black and it was faint. The video I took did not show anything compared to what I witnessed. After a while of checking up on it, the object hovered straight down in less than ten seconds, no drifting side to side, no struggle, just straight down. I attempted to record the descent, running past the building to get a better shot, but could not due to it being too dark. Next time, if I see it, I will use my mother's phone and get as close as possible.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers