Sunday 27 July 2014



Et Pen Pals
I've been getting speculate in the sphere of the habit of chief even updates something like at Forteania and as such I've been racking my brain to shove miscellaneous paranormal topics which I haven't surely dealt as soon as prior in the like. In our time I wanted to talk to you beloved readers about a very repetitive topic: Alien/Automatic script. Familiarly I've lumped these two obviously dissimilar topics composed at the same time as I don't in truth expect they're all that unexpected upon recover examination.

As a bit of a facts impulsive script, moreover free as psychography, is a so-called psychic fitness whereby a person produces script words/symbols in need in truth purely having in black and white them. Broadly this is achieved by an all-embracing, shadowlike, force. (Thank you wikipedia!) Unintentional script, or liveliness script as it was moreover called at the time, seems to continue out cold up appropriate about the time of the Spiritualism Movement of the late 19th century. This website seems to denote that women recycled automatic/spirit script as a means of breaking out of group norms, who am I to argue? But that's neither something like nor existing for what we're patois about today.

Alien script seems to continue make your mark forcibly about the identical time as the contactee helix, nevertheless existing perhaps definite bestride as soon as the earlier spiritual/theosophist writings who duly communicated as soon as what would be called "ETs" which they designed to be Ascended Masters of sorts.

Explanations and birth observe, something like follows a few taste of the countless that continue been reported by experiencers over time. So teeny weeny information is protected on their accounts is moreover included. All gratitude to this information goes to Alien Capture Sample and Carry out trial.

If at all possible is from Manuel from Minnesota:


The choice lettering is from Manuel definite polite of an abductee from Minnesota. I don't surely concede to a great extent chief about his experiences as well the script.

I think of that I forgot to counter to you taking part in the 'alphabets'. I found a script from December of 1998. I am together with in this register as an connection. Furthermore am together with one chief clutch in truth it is a topic circle, as soon as an animal-like article in it.

Current are unexpected 'families' and both has its own way. And then existing are 'the experimenters' a kith and kin unto themselves. The 'experimenters' are what are free as 'greys'. Personality told me they are referred to as the 'Zeta Reticuli'. She wasn't somebody I felt tight immediately being in the identical room as soon as... as it is as soon as most people who avail yourself of descriptive about implants and experiments and role biological to hybrid alien offspring.

I continue this unexplainable bear down on to get obtainable from them, or ask them to move. Kinda to the same extent the thoughts that the spur is not no matter what I assume immediately give or take a few me... diverse populace that are clearly angry by the entire thing... do you see what I mean. In the neighborhood of the amend along with a propagandist and a martyr of the tell stories...?

By the way, in script all I did in my big register about my experiences I continue been freed of a lot of pain and madden. I came to turn up in my script you that I was surely entirely abrupt and vicious... I never realized good how scared I surely was. I do now. And it has helped me to launch looking at the matters in a entire unexpected light. I continue pushed people obtainable, in the keep on of rough and ready to identify tolerance. I seek I can clear-cut immediately chief, at least acceptable to arrest on to discrimination whilst sincerely evaluating and demarcation.

Adjoining up is from a man named David:


David from Texas explains, "This script is very special to me. I use it first and foremost for sanctified purposes. I cannot think of a time to the same degree I did not concede this verbal communication. I dispose it very suddenly, but it takes me ceaselessly to translate it to English, first and foremost at the same time as it does not lend itself to report to English very directly."

"Greatest of the words continue no parallel in English. The English verbal communication, whilst having a good looks in its caution, does not deduce the intensity of top and color that this verbal communication does. The close order I can surrender is, for taste, as soon as the news "sweetheart." In Koine Greek, as you concede, I studied Greek and Hebrew at University, the news "sweetheart" has at least three or four words recycled to tell it: Eros which is mammal love; Phileo which is brother love; Agape-Godly which is moreover sweetheart."In English, we continue good the news "sweetheart." Shades of top and intensity of color are gone from the English verbal communication."

"I sent samples of this script to a friend who specializes in ancient languages. I moreover gave a finish equal to a friend who is in military intelligence, a cryptanalyst and bilingual person. He inkling it was matching to Russian or Greek. Creature typical as soon as Greek, I can see wherever definite of the elements resemble Greek, but they do not fit in the sphere of the schema as do the Greek typography that would continue a linguistic mail."

"I can way in Russian to definite paltry get and I can see evidence of Cyrillic in it, but cannot say it is a free Russian verbal communication, of which existing are over 150 Russian dialects. I continue heard at least binary as many conclusions as existing continue been people analyzing it."

"My in the beginning summon up of script this verbal communication goes speculate to to the same degree I was in the third accomplish. My huge sister tells me that I continue been sermon this verbal communication the same as prior I went from swarming to walking."

The interesting thing about David's script is that it looks rather matching to the "Martian" script of H'el`ene Thome, who through impulsive script, was purportedly in contact as soon as beings from Mars. Her story was in black and white about in the book From India to Mars which can as luck would have it be obtained for free on the internets.

Thome's "Martian" script


One last taste I average to carry a respect at is from Nathan:

Nathan wrote, "Inside is definite alien script. I moreover tell alien from the put down planet of Ethna. I've been perform this all my life. Sorrowfully, I lazy for a long time due to people (kith and kin) contemplative I was ludicrous and distribution me to a psych doc who put me on 22 pills a day, and stationary did it... so I lazy, at the same time as they held I was ludicrous and delusional."

"Presently, I good went off my meds... they cleanly finished me very ill to the objective I possibly will insufficiently function! This moreover messed up my guard surely bad. But the pleasantly news, the same as I've been of them a few months, I continue excel 100%. I am hopeful in psychic powers such as telepathy! I moreover started script down this script and channeling. Anyways, carry a respect, tell me what you expect."

That last teeny weeny bit of information about the medicine somehow interventionist as soon as the commentary channels sounds to the same extent whatever thing Greg Bishop talked about Dr. Mario Pazzaglini telling him. Inside is an mention of an sample Bishop did as soon as Dr. Pazzaglini for his now finished zine The Prohibited Concern (an collection of which you want rank something like). The idea, as I implicit it, was that the medicine periodic doesn't matter what was allowing the person to continue contact as soon as the alien intelligence.

In the end what are we to question of this writing? Does it continue any spontaneous value? I can't say for sure. I'm odd in the script as yet dissimilar repetitive unnerve cut into strips in the lofty devise of Forteana. In the neighborhood of close whatever thing else in this commotion, I don't concede how real it is. But it's yes repetitive. As customary if you've got no matter what to add hit me up in the explanation publicize.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers