Tuesday 22 July 2014



Ufo Sighting In Bealeton Virginia On July 25Th 2013 Fire Like Balls 3Rd Sighting
UFO SIGHTING IN BEALETON, VIRGINIA ON JULY 25TH 2013 - FIRE LIKE BALLS. 3RD SIGHTING. ANOTHER SIGHTING OF THE SAME THING BY MY MOM.The first time me and a friend were sitting on the couch in the basement at night time. I noticed some lights out of the back sliding glass door and went outside to see them better. They were moving away from me very slowly towards the tree line. Then they just faded away. The second time i was standing by the door during the day and noticed a huge ball of light over the tree line. It stayed there for about 30 seconds then flashed away to the right with incredible speed. The third time I was sitting on the couch during the night and saw the same two lights as before but this time they were coming towards me. They were moving over my house. One was in front of the other and the other wasn't far behind. There was no sound were there should have been considering how close they were. There was also a plane in the air off in the distance which I could hear. They eventually just faded out of sight. I called my mom right after and she was shocked because apparently she has also seen the same thing and described it to me perfectly as the same thing I saw.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers