Tuesday 12 August 2014



Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Stride 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and privilege saw no matter which very original (03-14-12). I was execution TV at recently 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud blare of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the claim to go self-sufficient and study. Like I went self-sufficient I saw a helicopter nearly my regional at a very high characteristic, it was be keen on it was elastic it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew request over my house I was able to see 2 cigar twisted objects that were correctly blue with what looked be keen on red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very whiz consume as if it were chasing them! I was solitary able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were to the point over my house, for that reason they seemed to vanish! Despite the fact that I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a disaffect way ahead and after to the point over my mother country.

I involve no feature what I privilege informed, but felt the claim to split it with qualities who may appreciate/or shed a number of light on what I am experiencing. Recollection. If you involve seen whatsoever be keen on this in the especially area pleased be on the house stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All internal information is shy privileged."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers