Tuesday 26 August 2014



Ufo Lights Sighted Over Groves Jefferson County Texas
Down below online UFO video film was recorded on September 25, 2013 at 4:19 am.According to eyewitness testimonial," I filmed this on 9-25-2013 at 4:19 am I had seen another UFO earlier in the night around 8-9 pm that one blinked in and out of view and moved very quickly to different spots before rapidly moving out of sight and then I starting seeing this one around 3:20 am.I was able to find my camera and film it moved around but stayed around the same area my sister also was able to view it from her apartment in Groves Texas Believe me or not your choice but I know what I seen and this was no plane or star and it was a clear night no clouds at one point during me watching the UFO before.I began to film a plane went by it it followed it a ways to the southeast and then came back to where it was before that's when I noticed there was more than one the other one was to the southeast and harder to see and was not able to film they both left at the same time and went to the southeast direction the one I seen earlier that night did not look the same and moved to the west blinking in and out and then moved southwest before I lost sight within a few seconds not a plane I know what they look like this was different."

Reference: aquarius-project.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers