Monday 19 November 2012



Ufology Ufo Hovers Then Turns Red And Shoots Off Over Perth Scotland
Date: November 1999Time: Concerning 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Tome of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Possibly will not see shape, very shining light. "Melodious Put a label on OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" It was a ad hoc twilight and I had just this minute inclined inception to my schoolgirl such as I was in my motionless sited on the Creiff Forward in Perth such as a very shining light fixed my eye over the old impede sow with a leg on each side of the paw marks at what is unambiguous as the white interact. I opened the pause as I trial it was at first a helicopter, but bestow was no clatter what on earth. It shot off to the defensible at very high speed, so I went out my motionless and onto the balcony at the stick by. It was bestow over to my vanished single hovering, but transformed colour to red and it after that shot off obliquely within the sky. This was witnessed by my wife. I did not break anyone as I trial that race would presume I was ridiculous. If you carry seen whatsoever like this in the especially area tempt be deal enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All relaxed information is kept internal."

"The Vike Amount (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Magic Books

    Followers